This year the State Multi Event and Walks Championship is being held on the weekend of 19-20 January at the Dial Athletics Track, Penguin. Under 13/14/15 athletes compete over 2 days (Sat 19/1 from 5pm and Sun 20/1 from 10am). Under 9-12 athletes only compete on Sunday 20/1 from 10am.
Entries for the State Multi Event Championships close on MONDAY 7th January at 6:00 pm. NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
Please note the conditions of entry:
* Entry is open to all LATas registered athletes from the Under 9 to Under 15 age groups.
* Athletes must have completed 25 events prior to the closing date of entries (Monday 7th January 2019).
* Further details can be found on Page 12 of your Information Manual.
* Full club uniform is to be worn.
* Cost per entry is $15 per person.
To register go to the following link and log in using the Username/Password used to register at the start of the season. If you have already registered please use the following link to confirm entry.
***If you believe you have registered but your details are not showing up on the confirmed entry list, please contact the LATas Office firstname.lastname@example.org